Casa offers monthly opportunities for parents and professionals to come and visit our environments.
Overview of Visiting days
Our monthly information events are planned with parents and professionals in mind.
During these mornings and evenings, Tessa Wessels provides an overview of Casa and offers the opportunity for our visitors to see certain areas as dictated by the event, as well as ask questions. For more details, please see the events as listed in our website agenda.
Please be aware that if you sign up for an event and there are not enough people attending, we will alert you the week before that it will not go through and recommend another date.
2019 Visiting Days
at our Goudenregensingel location
Evenings: 19:30 - 20:30
at our Duivestein location
To sign up for an information event:
You can sign up for any of these events by emailing email@example.com with answers to the following questions:
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Will you be attending as a prospective parent or as a professional?
- Which date are you signing up for? If a date is full, this will be indicated in the Agenda.
- How many will be attending with you? If there are not enough people signed up for a particular information morning/evening, we will alert you the week beforehand that the event will be cancelled.
- Do you have specific questions that you would like Mrs. Wessels to answer during the information morning? If yes, please indicate what they are.
- And a little bit about yourself. As a parent – what are the ages of your children? What would be the preferred start date for your child? As a professional – what is the reason you would like to learn more about Casa?
Teaching Practice and Observation
Casa also offers the opportunity for individuals doing their teacher training to come and spend time observing in our classrooms or complete their teaching practice. However, there are limited spaces available.
If you wish to join us for observations or to complete your teaching practice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions:
- What is your background? For example, are you doing AMI training? PABO? etc.
- With which school are you completing your study?
- What age group are you focusing on?
- What are the dates you have available for your observations and/or teaching practice?
- Why do you wish to do your observation and/or teaching practice with us?
If you are a student doing research for your thesis, or if you are a professional wanting to see how we put our unique pillars into practice, you are also welcome to join us for a day to experience life at Casa.
If you would like to accompany us for a day for these or other reasons, please also send an email to email@example.com with your reasons for wishing to join us and your preferences for availability.