AS OF 2020, the following applies:
The following visits can be arranged with no fee:
- Information mornings: regularly organised (max of 40-45 people in total)
- (group visits, observations for educational studies):
- PABO students
- AMI students
Individual observations for a fee:
35 Euros per person for a period of 1,5 hours including:
- 1,25 hours of observation: choice of splitting between sections or spending the time all in one (limited to one location). Classrooms are chosen in advance so the guides know to expect the observation.
- 15 minutes tour provided by a child of Lower or Upper Elementary (depending on the location of observation)
- 09:30-09:45 tour with LE or UE child.
- 09:45-11:00 observation.
50 Euros per person for a period of 2 hours including:
- 1,5 hours of observation: choice of splitting between sections or spending the time all in one (not limited to one location).
- 0,5 hours of interview with Mrs. Wessels (or her replacement - a member of the management team).
- 09:30 - 09:45 tour with LE or UE child.
- 09:45 - 11:00 observation.
- 11:00 -11:30 interview T Wessels (or her replacement)
Group visits for a fee:
Inspirational visits for groups from other educational establishments (school/opvang/IKC)
200 Euros per group (up to 10 people. For a larger group we charge an additional 5 Euros per person up to 20 people total) for a period of 1.5 hours including:
- Tour of our main Goudenregensingel location.
- Presentation from Mrs. Tessa Wessels.
These will take place from 09:30 - 11:00 on the chosen date.
What do we do with the money we receive for these visits?
The fee we receive is used to organize individual trips, independently organized by children of the Lower and Upper Elementary.
How would we like to receive the fee?
When the arrangements are made, we will provide you with an invoice form that includes all the details of how to pay. We request that you pay in advance digitally, or bring the exact amount with you on the day of your visit. Please indicate in advance which method of payment you will be using.