- This event has passed.
June 19, 2019 @ 19:30 - 20:30
Please join us for an informative evening at our Koningshof location.
During this evening you will receive an overview of Casa from Tessa Wessels. That means she will talk about Montessori which is the underlying philosophy of Casa and how it is integrated in our whole learning environment. We will talk about our 6 pillars and the concepts behind our integrated learning centre, as well as provide extra insight into our Toddler group.
You will have the opportunity to view a number of photos and videos of all our environments as well as visit our Toddler environment.
This evening is open for parents as well as professionals.
We hope to see you there!
If you wish to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions to sign up for this event.
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Will you be attending as a prospective parent or as a professional?
- Which date are you signing up for? If a date is full, this will be indicated in the Agenda.
- How many will be attending with you? If there are not enough people signed up for a particular information morning/evening, we will alert you the week beforehand that the event will be cancelled.
- Do you have specific questions that you would like Mrs. Wessels to answer during the information morning? If yes, please indicate what they are.
- And a little bit about yourself. As a parent – what are the ages of your children? What would be the preferred start date for your child? As a professional – what is the reason you would like to learn more about Casa?